Glossary & FAQ
- DPM – Direct Part Marking
- Readability – Scanning or Capturing of Barcode information
- Dies – Special Handstamps, Custom Logo Handstamps)
- Pinstamp – Patent word used by Telesis (aka – Dot Peen)
- 2D – Datamatrix Barcode (Serial Numbers, Manufacturing Info, etc., can be placed within)
- QR Code – Once Scanned, it will take you to a URL or HTTP site (not used on production parts)
- ISTs– referred to as Interchangeable Steel Type or Character Inserts
- MOTH – Marking on the Fly (when parts are marked while moving)
- HSL – High-Security Labels (Tamper Evident)
Yes, except Pryor.
We have an in-house manufacturing department which will be able to integrate our machinery into your production environment.
Yes, we do.