We have the ability to supply the complete package when it comes to the Track ‘n Trace of your products - from label printers and labels to scanners as well as customised software.
These industrial label printers and label makers provide reliable, on-demand labelling solutions for any industry. Designed with thermal transfer printing capabilities, these printers create clear, professional looking labels, signs and tags – with durability to withstand even the harshest environments.
Whether a small handheld, or large multi-colour industrial printer, we have a label printing solution to fit your every need.
The key features of our label printers include:
- Pre-designed label templates and wizards save time, and print exactly what you need.
- Adjustable to different widths of labels
- Batch label printing or print multiple copies of one label
- Print text, barcodes, 2D codes, logos and other images
- Ability to serialise data
- Prints mirror image
- Ability to store, retrieve and delete files
We offer thousands of high performance labels, markers and tapes that can help your company communicate important safety and facility identification messages.
Proper identification can significantly improve productivity, performance, safety and security. Available in pre-printed blank and custom designs, these labels, markers and tapes can be used for a variety of applications, including wire and cable identification, facility safety, voice and data communication identification, laboratory identification, asset and inventory identification, as well as cargo inspection.
The key features of our labels include:
- Over 20,000 variations of labels available
- Reliable high performance labels
- Permanent adhesives available
- Tamper evident labels available
- Adheres to almost any surface
We offer a wide range of scanners for almost every application: from desk mount scanners, which help free up your hands with an extraordinary scanning speed, to handheld scanners which are rugged and can capture high performance data in harsh industrial environments, to mobile computing devices which offer the user the ability to carry out mobile data collection and computing tasks with complete confidence.