InfoSight LDAR TwinTags offer a flexible, cost-effective way of meeting the EPA’s leak detection and repair requirements.
Our LDAR TwinTags come in a variety of colors— highly rust resistant and sunlight & weather won’t mar the text and bar codes. Combined with on-demand printing and immediate tagging, InfoSight’s tags simplify LDAR tagging and updating.
LDAR TwinTag colors add instant identification and long-distance recognition.
- Multiple colours to colour-code potential leak points.
- On-demand printing makes it easy to reuse existing numbers.
- Compatible with all InfoSight printers.
- LDAR TwinTag – stronger attachment and readable on both sides.
Industry: Petrochemical, fuel distribution, plastics and other industries regulated for fugitive emissions of volatile organic compounds.
Typical Customer: Refineries, on-shore natural gas processors, chemical production and transfer operations
Purpose: Lifetime identification of LDAR components as defined by regulatory agencies
- Heat: 1800°F (982°C) for 2 hours; 1700°F (926°C) for up to 48 hours.
- Chemical: 180°F (82°C) in 20% H2SO4 for 2 hours; or 100°F (38°C) 24% HCL for 2 hours.
- Abrasion: Moderate
- Ultraviolet: Highly resistant to sunlight and fading
- Width: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Lengths: to customer specification, not less than 1.0 in (25 mm)
Composition: Metal with high contrast laser-markable coatings in multiple colours
Available Forms: Customer prints on-site with one of InfoSight’s durable, metal tag laser printers
Available Colours: White, grey, blue, green, orange, yellow, and pink